Wednesbury Oak Academy- Creating Memories, Hand in Hand
At Wednesbury Oak, we aim to:
- Put the needs of our children above all else.
- Develop confidence in our children so they are able to take risks and learn from their mistakes.
- Support children in developing their self-esteem, through celebrating their achievements.
- Develop a safe, stimulating and creative environment in which children can flourish.
- Educate the whole child, developing global citizens, who are able to contribute effectively to their own and the wider community.
- Create a place where parents can join the learning journey with their children.
- Listen and value the point of view of each individual, share ideas and support children to create their own futures.
- Ensure that children have fun and use their imagination while learning.
- Create a place where talents are nurtured and developed, children are happy and have a desire to succeed.
- Develop extra-curricular activities that enhance learning opportunities even further.
- Support children in taking responsibility for their own behaviour through utilising praise, reward and consequences.
- Teach children to respect themselves and others and to be honourable, honest and kind.